Our Guidance Counsellors Ms Stacey Doyle and Mrs Julie Kinnane, are dedicated to providing counselling, student support, classroom support and assessment services to the St Anthony's community.
Following services are available:
- support to school staff to assist with planning and programming strategies for students who require signficant adjustment to their learning;
- support in management of students with disabilities
- developing behaviour support strategies for students in collaboration with staff and parents;
- facilitating counselling to students with personal, social and emotional needs;
- liaising with health professionals to meet student needs (Eg. referral to external agencies);
- facilitating and administering appropriate assessments;
- providing professional development to staff regarding student health and well-being and student support;
- providing parent information regarding student educational needs and well-being;
- assistance with school planning in relation to important student transitions, pastoral issues and development over their schooling.
Ms Stacey Doyle - Assisi Campus Mrs Julie Kinnane - Padua Campus